Hello to all. Today I found out we are scheduled to be fingerprinted in Atlanta on February 26. I'm glad to get this part completed as it will be one less thing to take care of and one step forward in our journey. Since it had been six weeks since I requested a new appointment, I decided to e-mail uscis to check and make sure they had received our request. They e-mailed back right away with our new date. Although we still have a little over a week until our appointment I was still surprised they had not notified us. I'm glad I checked on it while my husband and I had plenty of time to make arrangements for work and children.
On a different note...Today is a special day for Dean and me. We started dating officially 22 years ago February 13. Our first full day as a couple was Valentines Day 1987. He showed up at my door on valentines day 22 years ago with a stuffed grey Koala Bear. "Koala" is still upstairs in his spot on our guest bed. He still looks much younger then we do. Happy 22 years Husband!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We are glad to have found your blog ! We just wanted to say best of luck on this journey.
-Brian & Cynthia-
Post a Comment