USCIS needs "more information" to process our petition. Since our 18 year old lives in the college dorm, she is still considered living at home. So....now we will have her fingerprinted and hope that will be our final issue with USCIS. USCIS approval will have taken us approx. 6-8 months. (FYI)
As I've said before, it's ok really, as the wait has really worked out for our good so far.
We will officially have been in the paperwork process of our adoption for one full year on June 10, 2009. It will also be approximately five years since the day God put the burden in my heart to adopt. I'm amazed at how time seems to go by so quickly.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am praying for everything to go as God has planned with the paperwork. Which it will. And I will pray for peace and strength in the wait. Love you! Thank you for your comment on my blog.
Hi there!
I'm new to your blog. I stumbled upon it today and wanted to "introduce" myself and say hi.
My husband and I (and our 2 daughters)are Kaz PAPs as well. Our information is in Kaz and we're paitently waiting our turn.
I have to say your main blog photo really touched my heart. The range of emotions it stired up. My first thought was look at those adorable little babes all tuckered out. Then I got teary eyed because there it is, their family - each other. This made me want to go over and get my kiddos as soon as I can! :)
MaryAnn
OnOurWayToKaz.blogspot.com
hey girl... hang in there..
I know how the wait is.. yesterday was 1 year and 6 months for us... man o man!!
Can't wait to hold those babies and know that God's timing is indeed perfect and priceless!!!
We live in TN also and had to supply "more information" to USCIS. After we did we got it back in about a week, maybe shorter. I guess they didn't understand my last name or something like that. :)
Kim
Post a Comment