Happy to hear that the paperwork "log jam" has cleared for you. We can empathize as we were delayed 3 times due to consulate closings. However, it seems that things are moving along once your dossier gets to Kaz! Good luck!
Thanks. We are very glad to be to this point. This June makes two years for us. However, compared to some other couples, I don't guess that's to bad of a wait. And, we have been enjoying the children we have already greatly! We will be glad to finally meet our new addition, but I will not enjoy leaving my littlest one at home. We are very close!
8 comments:
Congratulations! One step closer :)
Happy to hear that the paperwork "log jam" has cleared for you. We can empathize as we were delayed 3 times due to consulate closings. However, it seems that things are moving along once your dossier gets to Kaz! Good luck!
Thanks. We are very glad to be to this point. This June makes two years for us. However, compared to some other couples, I don't guess that's to bad of a wait. And, we have been enjoying the children we have already greatly! We will be glad to finally meet our new addition, but I will not enjoy leaving my littlest one at home. We are very close!
Wishing you quick processing! Congrats!
Awesome! Hoping your dossier flies through Kaz! :)
Yay! Here's hoping it'll move along quickly from this point on!
~Carolyn
Wonderful news heres hoping the second trimester flies by!!!!!
wahoo!! I hadn't visited the blog, but, have been so excited for you that your dossier is there!!! :)
Post a Comment