Sunday, March 21, 2010

Going Private

If you would like an invitation to view our blog as we progress through the "final" stages of our adoption process, please leave your information for us.

25 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi we would love to follow your blog, we came back from Semey 3 weeks ago and are waiting for dates to go and pick our son!!!! amanda.vigale@gmail.com

teshak said...

Please add us to your list. We adopted two girls from Kaz and love to follow along while others are on a journey of a lifetime.

teshak@nwlink.com

Thanks,
Tesha

minime0910 said...

of course I do!! Can't wait to read the next steps of your journey! Erin
minime0910@yahoo.com

Lou Ann said...

I'd love to keep following your story so please invite me.

Lou Ann
Mom to Lexie from Aktau Kaz
louannquast@yahoo.com
www.louannsadoption.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

me me me!

twathy2002@yahoo.com is my email. I am from singletracey.wordpress.com

Thanks!

aultfamily said...

I would LOVE an invite to follow your blog as you get closer!

aultfamily @ yahoo .com

Thanks!
MaryAnn

tom & susan said...

I'd love to follow along too please, while waiting for our LOI.
Thanks!
susanfoster1016@yahoo.com

qmiller said...

Would love a chance to follow along! (Also, thanks so much for the kind comments on my blog!)
Quaintance
qmiller@umich.edu

Scott and Paula said...

Would love to be able to follow along!! =)
fotolabgrl@hotmail.com

Paula

Jennifer said...

I would like to continue to follow along please.

Thanks!
Jennifer
In Kaz in 2007

Jennifer said...

Oops! Forgot my email address:
munchkinquest@gmail.com
www.ConvergentPaths.com

Joby and Marla said...

I would love to follow your adventure :)

Marla
obxcowgirl@earthlink.net

Baby Kaz Moore said...

Hi, I've been to Kaz twice to brin home my son and daughter. I would love to follow along on your blog and cheer for you. Please let me know if i can ever be of help. Best, Susan

smooretexan@gmail.com

Dean and Janie said...

I am receiving all of your requests and will be glad to send you invites. I have not published your requests due to not wanting to publish private e-mail addresses...but thanks for wanting to follow. We are looking forward to sharing our journey with this wonderful group.

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

Hi there,

Our dossier has been in Kaz since late January, and has been assigned to Ust Kamenogorsk. This is our second Kaz adoption -- we brought our son home from Ust in June, 2008. We would be honored to be able to continue to follow along with your journey.

golfercincinnati @ yahoo . com

Thanks!

Karen, Glenn & Max.

Scott and Paula said...

I too, would love the permission to follow along!
We adopted Cecelia from Ust last year. Will be celebrating 1 year home on March 30th (my how time flies!!).
Paula
fotolabgrl@hotmail.com

Kim said...

Oh yes I had your blog in my favorites on our laptop and it isn't working right at the moment. Please add me when you go private as well!:)

Joby and Marla said...

Please send me an invite. I would love to follow your adventure!

Marla
obxcowgirl@earthlink.net

Joby and Marla said...

Please send me an invite. I would love to follow your Kaz adventure.

Marla
obxcowgirl@earthlink.net

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

Don't forget about us.... YOU KNOW I WANT AN INVITE!!! :)
love ya tons!!!

Cat said...

I'm not sure if I have sent you a request already, but I would love to continue to follow your journey to Kaz. Thank you for sharing.
Catherine
catobutler@gmail.com

Anita said...

Hi! I would LOVE to follow along. My husband and I are in the process of our second adoption in Kaz. Just waiting for word to travel now...

ADKhin@gmail.com

Thanks!

Kim said...

Hi thanks for your sweet comment on our blog! I can't remember if I asked for an invite once you go private but I would love one so I can follow along. Thanks!
Kim928@msn.com

amanda vigale said...

Hi we too would love to follow along on your journey we came home 3 weeks ago with our son from Semey amanda.vigale@gmail .com

Unknown said...

Would love to follow along.
saratennen@yahoo.com
Our blog is thetennenfamily.blogspot.com
We brought our daughter home from Astana in 2007 and are in process on round 2.
Can't wai tto follow your journey!