The journey of Dean, Janie, Lindsay, and Lilliana to adopt a child from Kazakhstan. Welcome! Photo: Compliments of Planet Love, Flickr.com
Yippee!!! Kaz in the summer will be great!! No 18 hour airport delays due to de-icing!! Here's hoping for a speedy LOI!!! Erin
yay!@!!!!
yeah... so thrilled for you guys!!! :)
Erin is Right. Kaz in the summer is the best. It's great to be able to get out and explore your child's birth country. It will add to the magic. I hope you hear really soon.Lou Ann & Lexie from Aktau Kaz
Yeah...Be sure to add me to your blog list so that I can follow your journey to Kaz.Kim
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yippee!!! Kaz in the summer will be great!! No 18 hour airport delays due to de-icing!! Here's hoping for a speedy LOI!!! Erin
yay!@!!!!
yeah... so thrilled for you guys!!!
:)
Erin is Right. Kaz in the summer is the best. It's great to be able to get out and explore your child's birth country. It will add to the magic. I hope you hear really soon.
Lou Ann & Lexie from Aktau Kaz
Yeah...Be sure to add me to your blog list so that I can follow your journey to Kaz.
Kim
Post a Comment