Monday, August 23, 2010

She's Ours!

Almaty, Kazakhstan - August 23, 2010 Monday
Oh glorious day! After all this time, we finally have our Livea! And in four long days, I'll have her home in Tennessee to be united with her mother and new sisters. Oh that the time would pass quickly!

My flight arrived in Almaty at midnight, Sunday night. By 1:30am, I was checked into my hotel. By 6:20am, I had taken custody of our new girl! Here's a couple pictures from day one. More later!

Dean



8 comments:

SusanRB said...

Dean,
Congratulations to you and Janey and your entire family. Livea is beautiful! I see she has her doll in the photo- I thought Astana chewed the feet off, but I guess not. Hit the stairs to the stadium on Tuesday. Al

Cat said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. Safe travels home.

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

oh.. yeah yeah yeah... Thank you Jesus!! So excited.. can't wait to see the girls together!!!
Love and hugs! :)

JC said...

I am proud of you both. I will see Janie tonight. Blessings 'Cuz! JC

Marly said...

ok, i just cried. i am so happy for you guys!!! i want to meet her and see you guys soon!!!

qmiller said...

What wonderful news.... Congratulations!!

Michele said...

Your post today began with my favourite words. Congratulations! Best wishes for an easy journey home.

ethan said...

Congrats to you all! She is beautiful.
Ethan and Mary Collier