What a sweet trip to school we had this morning. The lake we pass by was just glistening under the moon and Lilliana's sweet voice just melts my heart. I love her so dearly!!! I wish I could write down just half of the stuff she says. She is so innocent and sweet and hilarious!
She started off the trip by asking me if I had dreams and wanted to know if my dreams ever came true. And then a few minutes later:
Mom, she says, out of the blue, Do you have those "big blue thought bubbles?"
Big Blue Thought Bubbles???????????????? Ok, I'm asking myself what in the world she's talking about.
She says, "You know mom, like Curious George has. I want to have one of those; what you think goes inside them and you get to follow what you put in them and I want to follow mine. It would be fun."
And I laughed heartily.
The mind of a child.... how refreshing.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment