Monday, March 9, 2009
New Fingerprinting? Again???
Well, I just received a letter in the mail today with a new fingerprint appointment. Yes, Dean and I have already had this done, but apparently mine didn't "take". I guess I just have smooth fingers. I also have an identical twin, but I have no idea if that has anything to do with the problem. She always has the same issue. I only write this as a journal and to let people who may be going through the process know to watch for this. If your prints don't get at least 60 - 70 percent readability, make them keep redoing it while you're there. Mine only registered at 40 - 50 percent and that took a while to get. It wasn't good enough for the FBI to process our paperwork. Now I have to take another day off work and probably spend the night in Atlanta due to an 8 am appointment time. Oh well, maybe my paperwork will have plenty of time left on it when we actually get to submit our dossier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
thanks for the blog invite!!! :-)
so are you having to redo your FBI prints for the ones for USCIS???
have to look at it like well.. at least you'll have more validity time on the documents... just like you said!!! :-)
You are such a blessing to us...
Post a Comment