Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Miss Lilliana's Questions :)

7/09 All tucked into bed b/w mommy and daddy, Miss Lilliana props herself up on her little tummy and elbows while kicking her feet, places her little hands under her sweet chin, looks at her daddy and asks,

"Daddy, why doesn't God have a wife?"

And Dean looks at me laughing and says, "Now how do you answer that?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/09 Cuddling up with mommy at bedtime last night, Lilliana gets all comfortable near my shoulder and says,

"Mmmm, you're so soft and warm and fat. You feel so cozy!"

(laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh!) I'm really not overweight - she just happened to have found my chest to use as a pillow :) She is soooo fun!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/09 Today when leaving the park, I told the children we would go get something sweet and it would be a surprise. Lilliana takes my hand and asks,

"Really, mommy? Not just hugs and kisses? Something we can really eat?"

We don't make a big habit of eating "junk" around our house. :)

2 comments:

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

love it... those are so funny...

Kim said...

Hi Dean & Janie! Thanks for the comment on our blog. Your girls are lovely! I'm excited to follow your journey now too. Kazakhstan is a wonderful place to adopt from. We are so blessed and you will be too. AW is the best! I see you live in Cleveland, TN? We have often thought of moving to Chatanooga. It is right in between where I grew up in Rome, Ga and Knoxville where Jim went to UT! So pretty up there. Praying for swift movement to happen for you!