This past Thursday I took my whole dossier to the state capitol in Nashville, TN to have it apostilled. It is finished! Thank goodness. From start to finish it has been 17 months and 5 days. Now we will send it off to our agency for translation and consulate submission.
We have had such a difficult time with hold ups of various reasons that I decided to get both my main dossier apostilled and my back up dossier apostilled and probably obtained way more seals (of every sort) than I needed. :) Since the trip to Nashville is 6 hours round trip., I wasn't taking any chances!
The timing was good, however, as my apostilling fell at the same time as my National Teachers of Mathematics Convention that happened to be in Nashville this year. It was refreshing and enlightening! I loved learning all about where the teaching of math seems to be "going" these days.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
The Hollands
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
exciting!! so thrilled to read that you are now out of translation!!! awesome!!! so what's the time line like now?
Post a Comment