
Well, Dean should arrive in Frankfurt in less than three hours. He will head to Almaty about seven hours later to await Livea's arrival.
I would love to be with him but our sweet Lilliana really needed one of her parents to stay with her this time and my job wasn't as accommodating as Dean's.
We are very blessed that Dean works for a company that fully supports adoption and actually exists for profit to be able to care for the needs of orphans.
I can only imagine how Livea will react to seeing her "Da Da" again and I look forward to seeing her on skype when he gets her back to the hotel!
Safe travels my dear ones!

1 comment:
How beautiful that Da Da got to be the one to go back to pick up Livea! I am sure you are missing them Janie but wow...they will be home soon! Congratulations again! Lisa
Post a Comment