Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"Wantsomethingelseinization!"

LOL!!!!!!!

Today Lilliana and I had a mother/daughter day. I had much to get done for an upcoming trip and she was determined that Mom was more fun than a day at summer camp. So off we went to get a manicure/pedicure together to start off our fun-filled busy day!

She has very cute feet! Her precious little toes simply shine with blue sparkles and gemstones! She chose her colors well! However, on the way to our next stop after leaving the salon, Lilliana began doubting her choice.

I laughed! Lilliana! "I enjoyed my time with you at the salon! I LOVED seeing you fall back in your chair in endless giggles every time you got your feet massaged or rinsed!" I went on to tell her to focus on the good time we had and not doubt her decision. To be thankful!


But Mom, she said, I have that "thing"!

Ok...What "thing?'

You know, when you get what you thought you wanted and then when you got it you wished you had gotten something else.

LOL! I had her explain that to me three times before she finally said:

"Mom, I have the WANT-SOMETHING-ELSE-INIZATION . You know! That thing!"

No comments: