(Blog by Dean)
As Janie has mentioned numerous times before, we are blessed to have in our troop one Allen "Strong Man" Blond. Al owns a gym in upstate New York. Besides the modern exercise equipment, I'm not sure that Al has missed his gym. For Strong Man, the world is his gym! Here's the evidence. Try picking out Al - he's the scrawny guy in the blue shirt...
P.S. - I had typed up much more, but thanks to a variety of problems such as the laptop battery running dry and Windows Vista not being smart enough to hibernate, and this blogging tool's inability to actually save your work when you hit the SAVE button, I'm cutting it short for now.
Dean
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Janie and Dean-
Thanks so much for creating this blog. My husband and I look forward to it everyday!
We love seeing the changes in your little girl! It is quite amazing.
We had not considered adopting an "older child" but thanks to your blog we are really liking the idea of it! Thanks for opening ours eyes to this posibility!
We have not received our travel dates yet, but we could possibly know this week.
Enjoy the rest of your time in Kaz. From your blog and reading The Blonde's blog, it's sounds like you are having a good time.
Kathleen and Dan Hart from Upstate New York.
I have read a gazillion blogs between our journey to our son Max in 2008, right through until now, as we are in the midst of our second Kaz adoption .... and I can honestly say I've never seen anything quite like these strong man workout videos! Both hilarious and super inspiring all at the same time!! I wish the strong man was traveling with us -- so jealous!! Sending happy thoughts and support to your entire group!
Post a Comment