The journey of Dean, Janie, Lindsay, and Lilliana to adopt a child from Kazakhstan. Welcome! Photo: Compliments of Planet Love, Flickr.com
Congrats to you all she is beautiful, how old is she?c cannot wait to hear more
OH MY, Livea is ADORABLE!!!! Congratulations!!!!
Oh my goodness, she's so beautiful! Those big beautiful eyes, and that soft hair. I'm thrilled for you all. Congratulatons to your new family. SusanCan you remind me, which city are you in? I've been to both Petropavlovsk and Astana for my children.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congrats to you all she is beautiful, how old is she?c cannot wait to hear more
OH MY, Livea is ADORABLE!!!! Congratulations!!!!
Oh my goodness, she's so beautiful! Those big beautiful eyes, and that soft hair. I'm thrilled for you all. Congratulatons to your new family. Susan
Can you remind me, which city are you in? I've been to both Petropavlovsk and Astana for my children.
Post a Comment