Thursday, June 3, 2010

Trial Run....

We met with a precious Kaz Adoptive couple tonight for dinner and chatting. We left Lilliana at my brother's home, where she will spend much of her time while we are gone. When I drove up to get her she met me at the vehicle......in the dark. I put her in my arms and she hugged me tight and said, "I thought you might not be coming back."
She had to have known of course, that we were. But she's definitely feeling anxious about our separation - all of our faiths are being tested!

She really is my "cuddle bug"! We love her so very much!

2 comments:

qmiller said...

Oh..poor little peanut! This is bound to be hard on all of you. Thinking of you as you prepare for your trip. Quaintance

Anonymous said...

Hi! We really enjoyed our evening with you. We are excited about following along your journey. You all are going to have an amazing trip. Stay in touch (when you have time).
Mary Collier