Friday, June 25, 2010

Bonding Day 7 and 8 (Half Way There! :)

Hello All! Sorry for the delay in posting! We had great internet access for part of the week, maybe because there was a business conference going on at the hotel we are staying at; however, once the conference attendees left, it seems so did our great internet access at the hotel!

The last two days with Miss Livea have been good although she has been a lot more clingy to me (Janie). She now CRIES HER LITTLE EYES OUT when I take her back to her class at the end of each visit. She also has not been so willing to venture to Dean's lap nearly as often if I get to far away! We had a teary-eyed girl at times during today's visit! She does like her daddy, though, as evident by the sweet picture of her sleeping on Dean's shoulder!

We have bought Livea some new outfits and have had fun dressing her up and taking pictures. No, I did not buy her the cute bumble bee tights. Those were clothes the orphanage dressed her in and I thought she looked to cute to change! We also bought her a baby doll and stroller which she seems to love pushing around outside! She is such a cutie! ( I can here Lilliana now, "Awwww......such a cutie, cutie, cutie!" Hi Lilliana! Mommy and Daddy MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY! But, we know you are having a great time with your aunts, uncles, and cousins! I have sooooooo many kisses and tickles saved up for you, you just wait!!!! :) You are such a big girl!

Lilliana has been practicing being a big sister with her Aunt Sharon and younger cousing Wyatt! Thank you Aunt Sharon!

The pictures of lunch and inflatable/tanks are compliments of Dean! ;) I know I promised Strong-man pics, however, the internet issue has slowed us down a bit. I'll just say for now that we had another GREAT morning workout with our Personal Trainer this morning! Thanks Al!













































No comments: