
Today we learned that our court day has been moved and we will have to stay in country about a week longer than we planned. I know that once I return home this "huge" inconvenience may not seem so bad, however, I sure am missing my angels at home right now. I don't think I would have left my sweet girls at home had I known we would be held up in Kaz so long.
I know that many of my friends in process are considering leaving their children at home as well, some for even longer than my husband and I have had to leave our children. Personally, when I began this journey, the time away from home was only about 2.5 weeks and has now grown in some regions to be as much as 90 days. On paper th
is amount of time may seem doable. In reality, unless you are used to sending your children away for the summer to camp or grandma's, you'll wish you had brought them with you!Did I say I was missing my girls! ?
On a bright
er note :), we had a nice visit with Miss Livea today. She is so intriguing! At 20 months old, she has already developed a strong will and preferences! She LOVES dresses! As a matter of fact, when I try to change her outfit, she becomes quite "upset"! She actually tries to insist that we leave her current dress on her as she loves to prance around in it. In the picture on the right, Miss Livea is excited about getting her new dress on!I think she has gotten comfortable enough now with us because it seems that she is trying to test her boundaries with us by doing stuff like playing Mama off of Dada! Time to pull out the parenting skills learned with the first two daughters!
Here's video of us playing yesterday.

1 comment:
Hey Dean, Janie, and Livea,
We are at Saint George and we miss you guys and can't wait till we are all here next year. This big house seems so empty without my 4 an your clan. I am praying that you would find favor with the judge and the powers that be. Great videos...full of diversity. I liked the ones of Livea, Dean the wheelbarrow, and the cat the best. That one guy has arms like mine. God Bless and talk to you soon. Kevin
Post a Comment