Sunday, June 6, 2010

10 Days To Departure!

Well, we are in the final countdown now and I think we are finally pulling it all together. Our biggest goal this week is to tie up any loose ends and then focus completely on Miss Lilliana and Miss Lindsay. They will be staying here with the help of House Sitters, Dad, Brothers and Sisters.

Dean is actually out right now picking up the "last" of the things we had on our list of things to buy. I am truly blessed with a wonderful husband.

Miss Lilliana is finishing her bath, just chattering away....as always! :) I don't know how I'm going to make it without her sweet little voice ringing in my ears almost nonstop! We are so thankful that we will have access to her via Skype!

3 comments:

amanda vigale said...

wow we are so happy for you and cannot wait to follow your journey our son just turned a year yesterday

Baby Kaz Moore said...

I wish you all of the very best! Having been to Kaz twice to bring home my son and daughter, I can assure you that it's a surreal experience. Please let me know if I can be of help. I look forward to cheering you along. Susan smooretexan@gmail.com

Lou Ann said...

It looks like you should be heading out in a day or two so I just wanted to wish you the very best of luck on your Kazakh adventure. Your lives will be changed forever in just a short week!

Safe travels,
Lou Ann & Lexie from Aktau Kaz