Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bonding Day 2,3,4 (Catch up! :)












Thank you for the kind comments! "Livea" is a sweetie! She has definitely stolen all of our hearts! My Lilliana at home is already "in love" with her! She (Lilliana) is being such a big girl! I'm so proud of her!
As for "Livea", she is about 20 months old. At first she would cry when we visited but now she pretty much just clings to both me and Dean! She does not like for either of us to leave her side for a moment when we are visiting. If I walk away she cries so pitifully! I will hate to leave her but it will be ok as she is very attached to her wonderful care-givers! The staff at the orphanage is spectacular! I can not say enough how impressed we are with them!

5 comments:

Kim, Joe and Ava Monmonier said...

Janie,

She is beautiful! I am sooo happy for your family. I can not wait to hear the details. Happy Bonding...
Kim Monmonier

Cynthia Wright said...

She is too cute. She is almost Logan's age. They will make a cute couple :) We are so glad to hear that things are going good. We can't wait to hear all the details.

Jessica and Chris said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! I am so excited for you guys!! wow :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is a beautiful little girl. I hope your trip is going well and you are feeling better. Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Best
Mary Collier

amanda vigale said...

What a wonderful thing that she is so attached to the caregivers it will make it a little easier when you leave also she will attach to you much sooner all great signs of attachment she looks like a very sweet little girl, cannot wait to follow along